Aviemore Ice Rink Complaints Handling Policy
Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
Please email email@example.com. Please title the email ‘Complaint’.
Or write to:
Aviemore Ice Rink (Complaints)
Aviemore and Glenmore Community Trust
Unit 7 Dalfaber Industrial Estate
What will happen next?
- We will send you an email / letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of receiving it. We will provide you with the name and contact details of the person dealing with your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint.
- Within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement, we will provide you with our findings or an update on progress.
- If the complaint has had to be referred to a third party (insurers for example) we will keep you updated regularly, regarding the progress of the complaint.
- If insurers are involved, they may take over the processing of the complaint and you will be advised of this accordingly.
- When you receive our findings, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for a Board member of Aviemore and Glenmore Community Trust to review the decision.
- We will email or write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint, and explaining our reasons.